Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Montemar Weekend

What better way to kick off 2016 than with a beach trip with the girls!

The ladies and I stayed at Montemar Beach Resort last weekend. Montemar is around 3 hours away from Manila and is located at Bagac, Bataan.



Amazing view, fine sand, clear water. What more can I ask for?



I wasn't able to swim during the first day because I filmed a video for my channel and Ana's channel the whole afternoon. This is going to be our second collaboration and it was so fun to film! I'll be uploading it in a few weeks so watch out.

We just chilled and watched the sun go down. It was perfect.





We really didn't do much except hang out and take pictures at the beach the next day. Some of us played frisbee as well.
Who's sabaw? Me! 
In my own little happy world :))



It was so hard to say goodbye that afternoon :( It was indeed a great start to our new year. So grateful for these girls! Thank you for a wonderful weekend!

Oh! Thank you Yanna and Ian for the pictures hehe

Watch my Montemar Weekend vlog here!



No comments :

Post a Comment