Monday, October 19, 2015

Bean Boozled Challenge

Guess who did the Bean Boozled Challenge for the second time around? Yep, I was brave enough to do the challenge again.

Bean Boozled is a box of jelly beans with yummy and nasty flavours. The box consists of 10 colors with 20 different flavours. The thing is, you cannot tell whether you get a good or bad one until you eat it.
The first time I tried it was with my cousins during our family reunion. It was really fun seeing each other's reactions, but we failed to document it. This time, I made sure that I recorded the whole thing!

I asked my good friend, Ana to join me in the challenge and she was totally up for it. Thank you, Ana for doing this with me! It was her second time to do the challenge as well, but our reactions were still priceless. Here are some photos of us doing the challenge.







Score: Kye - 2 Ana - 3 

I got most of the bad ones :( It was really fun though and we had a good laugh! We were allowed to spit and drink A&W or water right after. I'm sure that I would've vomited if we had to swallow the jelly beans. 

Watch the full video of our Bean Boozled challenge to see which jelly beans I got!



This is also my very first video on my Youtube channel. Yay! I'll be publishing more blog posts and uploading more videos soon so stay tuned!








No comments :

Post a Comment