Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Australia 2015: Silly Sys Down Under Part 2





Better later than never! Here's the second instalment of my Australia blog. If you haven't read part 1, then I suggest you check it out first :))

DAY 7: We rented a car (more like a mini bus) and went to Blue Mountains with my friend, Rianne and her family. It's a 90 minute drive from Sydney. This was my second time to go the Blue Mountains, but I still wasn't able to ride the cable car at Scenic World. This calls for a third visit this July! Yes, I'm going back to Australia this year because I'll be attending the Hillsong Conference (woot! woot!). 

We ate steak at the Village Tavern and chilled at Rianne's place afterwards. I wasn't able to take pictures though. (oopsie!)

Getting to the Blue Mountains: Catch the double decker mountain train from Central Station (all lines) and get down at Katoomba Station. Train runs every hour everyday.



Leura Cascades 



Three Sisters 


Our Hertz Driver :))
DAY 8: I finally got to see kangaroos and koalas up close at Featherdale Wildlife Park! Featherdale is smaller compared to Taronga Zoo, but it's more interactive and only includes Australian animals. 

Getting to Featherdale Wildlife Park: Take the train to Blacktown-T1 or T5 line and ride the 729 bus at stand 9.








DAY 9: We went back to the city for some last minute shopping. We really didn't do much and I didn't even take pictures except for this train selfie :))


DAY 10: Flight back to Manila :(

Awesome $3 eye mask from KMart :))
10 days wasn't enough. We wanted to go to Melbourne and Gold Coast but we didn't have time. We still had so much fun though. I cannot wait to go back this July for the Hillsong Conference! Btw, you might want to join me for this year's conference! You're all invited to come!

'til my next adventure!







No comments :

Post a Comment